Sunday 3 December 2017

Stash busting Christmas cards - Take 2 - with Chloe

Hi There Arty Peeps.
 You might have seen my last blog post about searching my stash for leftovers to make Christmas cards.
Here are some more creations from my mammoth card making session ... a session that,
admittedly, lasted quite a few days ;)

I still had some sheets of paper from the 6 x 6 Heidi Swapp Believe paper pad - these are just PERFECT for cards - there are so many different looks you can get from the same paper pad!


Adding some of the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Believe Ephemera makes things super easy for coordinating embellishments :)


I've also used some of the gorgeous banners from the Believe Banner Delights pack.  I really like this black/white/red colour palette for Christmas cards!  What do you think?


Do you make Christmas cards?
Do you use non-Christmas ranges?
I'd love to see some!
Come over and share your creations in our Facebook Group.

Til next time,
Happy creating :)
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment