Friday 6 October 2017

Laugh - with Emma

Woohoo it’s Saturday!! 
Which means family time and Scrapbooking πŸ˜‰ 
Today I’m sharing a page that is created along with this months Sketch challenge here at ScrappingClearly. 





I’m a total sucker for Snapchat Filters!! 
I mean they are just too much fun. 
And when I’m feeling a bit down they make me smile. 


I used up a few pieces from a couple of different collections. Starting with my base sheet which is from the Pink Paislee cedar lane collection. The circles are from another sheet in that collection, and I punched them out. 


The frames under my photos are Simple Stories chipboard frames. 
I also layered a few Pink Paislee washi strips up under my circle layers. 


I finished it all off with a Heidi Swapp glitter bow to add a bit of ‘fun’ to the layout. 
I really hope you join in the fun this month with one of our challenges. Maybe this sketch is on the Saturday to do list πŸ˜‰ 
Catch u all soon. 
Em. Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment