Tuesday 8 August 2017

Pool Side Fun - Layout by Tania

Hi lovely people!! Today I have my take on this month's Sketch!! (Which is here if you haven't already seen it!)


I loved the simplicity of this sketch, although, because of the size of my photos, I had to change the photo placement slightly, but that's ok. A sketch is designed to get our creative juices flowing! If you want to change it around slightly, you can!



 I am using up more left over bits from my DT kits! (Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful & Pink Paislee Atlas ranges.)

The papers are from the Atlas collection!
The embellishments, washi tape and tag are from the Something Wonderful Collection, and there are some cute little wood veneer arrows from Studio Calico. (I painted these black!)


The cute little star stamps are from Heidi Swapp, these are great for your dates, and the tiny stars, added just a little more to my white space and helped highlight my embellishment clusters.


I cut one of the tags from the Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful ephemera and tag pack, into two pieces and used in different spots under my photos. Then I embellished with stickerschipboard stickers, stamps and patterned paper. The small alpha stickers are also Teresa Collins. 




Some of these Teresa Collins products are on special in the Scrappingclearly store! head on over if you see anything here that catches your eye!!!

Hope you enjoyed my layout today! Have fun playing along with this month's challengs!

Tania





No comments:

Post a Comment