Saturday 22 July 2017

Wonderful Me- Art journal page

Hello Scrapping Clearly fans,

It is my turn on the blog today with an art journal page using some lovely goodies from the Scrapping clearly shop. 

I have done a double page spread with this, using a a stencil and dylusions paint in fuchsia for my background. I then went around the stencil outline with some blue paint just to make the purple pop more and to give that sky coloured look, as my photo is of me getting out for a nice arvo walk. 




I have fussy cut the black and white flowers from a Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane 12x12 paper and the yellow flowers are from the Shimelle starshine Mercury patterned paper.Again I am going for that outdoors but lovely look to these pages. 

The red flower washi tape is also from Shimelle and the gold and dark flower washi's are from a Heidi Swapp pack in the Magnolia Jane collection, I wanted the washi tapes to be part of the embellishing of the page and to give a different texture and feel to the pages; the florals also match what I was trying to convey in this project. 
 I used some off cuts of some Magnolia Jane paper to make the thin strips and the quote piece is from the Shimelle Starshine cut apart paper Astro. 


Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the Scrapping Clearly you tube channel to see a process video for this art journal page. 
See you soon and happy scrapping
Amy

Here are the product links for the Scrapping Clearly shop

Dylusions Paint- Fuschia: SKU: 789541050988
Dylusion Paint- Teal: SKU: 789541050957
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane paper pad 12x12: SKU: 718813137249
Shimelle Starshine- Mercury paper: SKU: 718813740333
Shimelle washi tape: SKU: 718813740531
Heidi Swapp- Magnolia Jane washi: SKU: 718813136600
Shimelle Starshine cut apart- Astro: SKU: 718813740210



No comments:

Post a Comment