Wednesday 26 July 2017

Love at Lanach by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.
I hope your week has been fabulous and are ready to be inspired by some beautiful products.
In this layout I used a photo of myself and my husband on a night away from the kids. We stayed in a beautiful castle called Lanach castle just outside Dunedin, New Zealand. It was so lovely just to have some time together is a beautiful location.


 In this layout I have used the beautiful Pink Paislee Moonstruck Collection
This collection is stunning with deep pinks, navy and gold.


I began this layout by cutting down the pink base sheet and adhering it to the navy moon cardstock. I then bent up the edges of the top pink sheet and adhered some of the reverse side of the left over strips to the sides of the layout. 


I then mounted my photo and built the photo cluster you see above. I also fussy cut a couple of butterflies from the navy butterflies cardstock.


I then added some cute embellishment clusters above and below the photo, and finished this side with some splashes of gold Heidi Swapp color shine.


 I then created a moonstruck cluster on the left hand side of the page. This is kind of my featured title and I think it looks great all clustered tightly together.


I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative with the moonstruck collection available in the Scrapping Clearly store.

Lauren xo


No comments:

Post a Comment