Saturday 1 July 2017

July sketch - by Chloe

Hello and welcome to July!  We have officially started the last half of the year - isn't it just flying by :/ ... anyway, a new month means new challenges!!

Check out this month's fab sketch:


This one was really easy to work with ...


I have used the awesome YOU ROCK range by Cocoa Vanilla Studios again - it's such a fun versatile range!  The colours are great for boy pages!


I only added the gold ink just before I glued everything down - I thought it needed so extra texture - this was perfect :) ... I just applied it randomly with a scraper ...



Hope you can play along with this sketch!!

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Chipboard Accent Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Washi Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Wood Veneers
Heidi Swapp Frames Metallic
American Crafts Gold Arrows – Paper Clips
Gold Metallic Screen Print Ink

2 comments: