Monday 12 June 2017

June mood board - by Chloe

Hello!  I'm here to share my take on the wintery June mood board today.  Brrrr ... this makes you want to curl up with a cuppa in front of the fire, doesn't it!


I just love the soft pinks and blues teamed with the wintery neutrals ... I made some cards for this board:


I have used the Teresa Collins Something Wonderful range for these cards ...


Again, I keep my cards simple, often they post in an envelope, so I don't like to make all my cards bulky. 


I kept the colours soft with some pops of black.  I surprised myself by quite liking it in the end - I am usually more a brights fan!

Hope you can play along this month!

Products used:
Something Wonderful Decorative Stickers 32 pcs
Something Wonderful Ephemera Tags
Something Wonderful 6 x 6 Designer Pad 24 sheets 12 double sided designs
Designer Desktop Essentials Clothespins – Beautiful
Nine & Co Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment