Wednesday 2 March 2016

{introducing Melinda Sweetman}




Welcome to the team

Melinda Sweetman





I am a (mostly) SAHM to 2 little boys - currently Jacob is 6 and Hunter is 3 :) Live in beautiful sunny Perth with said boys and husband, Alan. I also work around 12 hours a week in a job I love :)

I love to play with all sorts of different products and love to play with new products and feel that this is a design strength as I'm pretty happy to step out of my comfort zone most of the time! 

My style is a mix of lots of different things from straight lines to mixed media. I am currently loving water colours (including gelatos and mists) and just generally putting product on a page until I am happy with how it looks!

5 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see more of your work Melinda, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Melinda to our Team xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, Melinda! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome aboard the Scrapping Clearly team

    ReplyDelete