Sunday 7 January 2018

Stencilling with Faber Castell Texture Luxe

Hi everyone, Marelle here!

Happy 2018!
I hope your New Year is healthy happy and full of creative times!

I have been playing with the amazing Faber Castell Texture Luxe in Pearl
with this amazing stencil from Kinder Kreations,
both from our shop - I love how the Luxe shines, and dries so quickly!

I used Marshmallow cardstock (my fave) being heavy weight it is great to use
with heavy mediums such as texture pastes, heavy body paints, thick gesso, etc...
and Black
After I wiped the paints on the background, I lightly stamped over this using a stamp in my stash (I am going to use everything this year in my stash -  wish me luck!) and used my Pilot Permaball pen to journal around the outside of the layout and doodle around the stencilled areas.
I matted the photo using Kraft cardstock and Black Raven cardstock.


I love scrapping in 6x12 format - I have lots albums of 6x12's that I have created over the years.
When I get bored with 12x12 I change over to 6x12 - it lifts my mojo. 


It is a bit hard to see the actual shine of the Pearl Texture Luxe in this photo,
but it is beautiful and adds interest to the layout!

I hope you will check out the products I used in this layout from our shop.

Happy Crafting in 2018

Marelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment