Monday 22 January 2018

Oh Hello Sugar Rush, Scrapbook Layout with Lisa J

Hello there,

It's the beginning of another week already. Only one more week of School Holidays for my boys. Even though the boys are home, I seem to have so much more creative time in the holidays. I will be sad to see them go back to School.

The first weekend of the School holidays, my youngest son Sam and I took a trip to Pokolbin to visit family. We  discovered the Sabor Dessert Bar. Oh it was heaven (so much so that we may have visited twice in two days). If you are ever in the Hunter Valley region I would highly recommend it. But enough of food and back to today's layout.

I started the layout off with white cardstock and a large triangle of one of my absolute favourite papers from the Cocoa Vanilla You Rock Collection "Starshine". I added machine stitching and roughed up the edges with my fingernails but a distress tool would be better for your manicure.



I made a tag from the gorgeous wood veneer pattern B side of the Plus One paper to tuck amongst my layers of patterned paper and die cuts. Some fussy cut stars were sprinkled about for added embellishments.


I added some red tile alphabet stickers from my stash to complete my title. You can find alternative alphabet stickers in the Scrapping Clearly store.


I finished off with a few staples with my tiny attacher and the layout was done. Quick and easy. I love it when the papers do the work for you.

And yes, Sam really was on a sugar rush after devouring three macaroons washed down with a lemonade (luckily for me, he drove home with my sister).

Enjoy your week and happy creating




No comments:

Post a Comment