Tuesday 16 January 2018

Moodboard Inspiration with Emma.

Welcome to Tuesday everyone!

Today I'm sharing my layout inspired by the ScrappingClearly moodboard.


The inspiration came from the colours and I purposely chose just 3, especially inspired by the flag colours.


I've really been enjoying choosing limited colours and then adding neutral tones to allow the colours to really shine.
For the base colours I used yellow, white and black Dylusions paint and the red is a Dina Wakley acylic paint.
I pulled out a few sheets from the September skies 6x6 pad to frame my pics.
In this pad there is a sheet entirely of quotes and bubbles, I chose to cut the quote out and make it fit into my layers.


Choosing only a couple of stamps, I used a Darkroom Door hexagon stamp and the cool art stamp in numbers.


This page has quite a few elements from the Heidi Swapp September Skies wood veneer pack.
I picked the hello word and hexagons, with a few arrows for fun.


And yes I totally splashed around some Liquitex Carbon ink on my page.


I loved how only a few elements and 3 colours made such an impact on this page.

I hope this inspires you to create from this months challenge and be in the running for a $30 store voucher. How awesome!!!

I can't wait to see how the board inspires you.

Catch you soon.

Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment