Tuesday 2 January 2018

How Much of a Mood Board Do You Use?

Happy New Year!
May 2018 bring you lots of creative play, friendship, and happiness.

I was playing with the January mood board and trying to use up some older, unscrapped pics.
As you can see it was the green and gold that inspired this page, and


My background was made with heavy weight card, super vibrant Dylusions sprays, gesso, and a heart stencil
that I made from another piece of cardstock. I used a Sharpie marker to outline the heart.
As always, I sanded the edges of my photos and matted them on black card.
I also used some black card for the umbrella I used to replace the original as it was too colourful.
I highlighted the folds in the umbrella with my yellow Distress Oxide inkpad as it has a nice chalky finish.


I used minimal embellishments since the background has such an impact
- a super cute arrow paperclip, a couple of chipboard banners.


A chippy arrow and wood veneer 'documented' both coloured black,
and a title using my fave alpha.
I journalled with a gel pen, and used some black paint to stamp around the edges
with heart-shaped bubble wrap, how cool is that!

Here's the mood board, take as much or as little from it as you like,
and be sure to load your creation in the FB album here.


Thanks for stopping by,
'til next time,
stay arty,

No comments:

Post a Comment