Saturday 2 December 2017

Summer Days by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone and BIG welcome to DECEMBER! 

Oh my goodness, this time of year is so hectic but I LOVE IT! 

I love everything about Christmas. The music, the food, the family, the shopping and even a little bubbles every now and then. 

Are you are lover of Christmas or do you dread this time? 

As the months are getting warmer and warmer here in Australia I thought I would share a layout with using the beautiful Endless Summer collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio found HERE in the Scrapping Clearly store. 


I just love this collection.. and I have to say I think it's one of my Cocoa Vanilla Studio favs. 
Which is your favourite element above? 

If you would like to see how this layout has come together I have created a process video. This shows  you the ins and outs, the ups and downs of how this layout came together. 

I promise you also.. although it appears to have lots of elements its was super quick and easy to come together. 


So lets do some shopping







Here are some close up of the layout. 




I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative. 
Have a fabulous December. 
Lauren xoxox 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love your voice, it's so soothing, and your sweet personal stories.
    This is such a beautiful page, thanks so much for the process vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page - I love this collection too!! love those large and small ink splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection and your video is such fun.

    ReplyDelete