Wednesday 13 December 2017

December Story by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone and a big welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. 

Today I am sharing with you a layout celebrating my December
and letting me reflect a little on the year that has been. 


In this layout I have used the stunning Oh Joy collection from Pink Fresh Studio. 
This beautiful festive collection can be found HERE in the Scrapping Clearly store. 


As you can see one of the key features I have used in this layout is this folk Christmas tree cut file
by Paige Evans. Having a large element like this on you layout can sometimes take over
but since it's Christmas, and since it's a Christmas tree, why not let it take over lol.
I did try and balance it a little though by triple mounting my photo
and placing it right next to the tree, and not at the bottom of it. 


In this collection there is a great set of Studio Puff Stickers.
They are adorable and add that something special to your layout. 


As you can see there is really not much to this layout.
It's clean and there has been no fancy technique applied.
I think that is the really great thing about Pink Fresh Studio collections.
They all have a clean classic look to them that make traditional scrapbooking easy. 
Check out the other Pink Fresh goodies in the Scrapping Clearly Store HERE.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I will see you back here
on New Years Eve to share something a little special. 
Blessings 
Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this layout, the way the black & white stripes lead the eye around is just so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Lauren love this Xmas range 🎄

    ReplyDelete