Saturday 4 November 2017

I Retreat, Do You?

Good Morning Arty Peeps!

Hope you are all happy and pumped for a great weekend, I know I am.
We are retreating at Gundy Scraptacular this weekend,
sharing classes, techniques, stories, and much fun and laughter.
Retreats are THE BEST!
Lots of pages and projects will be created this weekend,
some for future shares here on the blog. But for now,
here's one I prepared earlier.

Still working on this little album (hoping to finish it this weekend!).
I got a pack of watercolour pages to add to it, they are so cool with flip out pages.
I have my eye on a pack of kraft pages too.
This page flips up so I used the front as a kind of title page.
Coloured up with lush Dylusions spray inks they don't warp at all, and I had this pretty wet.


I had so many little pics from over the years, I matted them all the same for consistency,
and laid them out so as not to look too busy or boring.
I hand journalled to keep it light and informal, just like the mood at retreats.
Here is the page flipped up.


It's all held together easily with double-sided tape and a bit of wet glue here and there.
Journalled with a black pen, and some black ink around the edges for framing.

I'm excited about how this album is coming together, it's all about fun and stories.
It's going to be a wonderful keepsake for me to look back on all the amazing friends I've made,
and people I've met through this craft called scrapbooking.
Thanks Lisa for the inspiration!

Remember, if you're looking for a challenge to kick start your mojo
we have these two where each winner gets a $30 shop voucher.
Click on the labels underneath to go to the Facebook albums and load your projects.

    
Sketch                                    Moodboard

Hope you are creating something wonderful this weekend.
'Til next time,

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Peg. So many great memories from Mojo, sad to see it has finished!
    LOVE the multiple photos in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Peg great idea I have so many retreat photos I love 💛 And of course I loved looking at yours great memories

    ReplyDelete