Tuesday 14 November 2017

Happy Birthday - Scrapping Clearly turns 10!

Hi all!
Yes that's right, Scrapping Clearly concept and shop are 10 years old, and we're having a week of celebrations happening in our 
Scrapping Clearly Facebook Group?  Head over HERE for all the fun and challenges. 

I decided to use one of our birthday challenges to create a page for my blog post today. 
My pack of goodies this month from the Scrapping Clearly Shop was filled with so much gorgeousness from Crate Paper including a glitter Acetate sheet.
So I guess it was destined to be used for this challenge. 



Here's the page I've created. The Acetate has been overlayed on the Thankful Heart paper from the Crate Paper Gather collection.




How adorable are these MINI TASSELS? So so sweet, I've threaded some twine through them to create banners under my photos and title. A dab of glue under each tassel stops them from moving about. 
My photos are mounted on more papers from the Gather  and Chasing Dreams Collections


My title and journalling were inspired from this winners' pennant in the Gather Embellishment pack.
I finished off with some stickers and chipboard from the Thicker Accents pack and a title with Clearly Posh Thickers.




 A big Happy Birthday from me to Kylie and the super Scrapping Clearly store. 
Happy Crafting
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


1 comment: