Monday 20 November 2017

Finding Me Layout

Hi everyone

Marelle back again to share some yumminess from our fantastic SHOP!

Today I am using the amazing Prima Impasto paint in Lemon Peel, Raspberry Pink and Aubergine.  This is the first time I have had a play with this paint and to say I am in love would be an understatement!  These paints are water-soluble when wet and permanent when dry - great for laying on mixed media projects.

I also used one of my all-time faves Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in Penny with Carabelle Art Printing Plate - Numbers.  I love how my background turned out!

As I have said on many occasions most of us forget to document our lives, we are busy documenting our family friends etc. I try and scrap a page of 'me" once a month.  This page is about my journey right now.

I hope you will always remember to scrap pages of yourself for your family to learn more about you in years to come.


Thank you so much for visiting us here at the Scrapping-Clearly Blog!


Love

Marellexx






3 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with those paints too.
    and Yes we need to document our lives too
    i love your piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page hun!! I think I need these paints ... on to the Christmas list haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and yellow, so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete