Sunday 15 October 2017

Happy - with Emma.


Hi scrappingclearly peeps.
Today I'm sharing a layout I had fun creating, featuring a friend that means so much to me.
It features many great products that I have been playing a lot with of late.
(See product list at end of post)



I've been havering fun with the use of the Cedar Lane collection and On Trend 2 collection
I can never just stick to using one collection at a time but rather love to mix them together. 


My title is a Heidi Swapp chipboard word......it's so sparkly 😝 
These words are the best 'statement' pieces 😉



I used a couple of MME puffy stickers around. I think I've said it before, but I'm really not good at journaling straight onto my pages so I love stickers and journal cards to cut up and do the talking for me.


These Cedar Lane arrows are the perfect combo of sparkle, colour and texture that compliment any page.

This was a nice quick, bright layout that was fun to create.
I hope it stirs a little creativity for you.
I'll catch you all soon.
Em.xx



Products used: Pink Paislee Cedar Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment