Wednesday 11 October 2017

Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith with Leonie


Hello to all our readers on the Scrapping Clearly blog.  Leonie with you today and being a new month we have a brand new sketch and moodboard competition for you to join. 

You can find all the details in our Facebook group. 
Click on the photos to take you to each of the Facebook challenge albums.

  

This month I'll be creating with the Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith collection.  A perfect collection for me this month as my daughter will be making her confirmation next week so I'm sure I'll have plenty of photos to scrap of that occasion. 

In the meantime though I chose to scrap some selfies of one of my sons and myself.   All the b-sides of this collection are bright fun patterns and not necessarily Christian related so suitable for any photos you like. 


I did some layered stencilling on this Black and White music note paper using Dylusions Paints. 






Thanks so much for stopping by, 
Happy scrapping!

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment