Wednesday 13 September 2017

Planning for August in my Happy Planner - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have my "August Planning" to share with you, made using the fabulous MAMBI Happy Planner, Classic, The Best is Yet to Come and MAMBI sticker value pack - watercolor available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I start by collecting the supplies I intend to use (remember to limit what you have on your desk to reduce decision making time lol). In this photo I have laid out all of the yummies in my Planning DT kit. But in the end I further limited myself to only the sticker pack and paper clips.
I organise and resize my photos in MS Word then print out on an A4 sheet of paper using an EPSON XP-600 and Ilford photo paper. Each photo used on the weekly spread is 3.7cm wide x 6cm tall, and in the monthly spread 3.7cm wide x 3.2cm tall. 

After positioning my photos on the page I started to look through the sticker pack. This pack is amazing, there are 30 sheets of planner goodness here. If you love planning then I would definitely recommend these sticker packs. The stickers are lovely and thin so dont bulk up your planner like patterned paper does. And the stickers are easy to write on! 
The first pages for each month include a section to record monthly goals, important dates, and a "currently' list - I love these prompts!!
Here is the LHS page of the calendar for the month. I've added a quote from the sticker pack and some hearts along the left edge.
Here is my the LHS of my weekly spread for 31 July - 6 August. This week included a number of vet visits for our pets (just annual checkups) and me teaching at a local All Day Scrap!!
I've mainly used stickers from the sticker pack along with some paper clips and binder clips. 
Here is my the RHS of my weekly spread for 31 July - 6 August.
I love the selection of stickers and the ability to mix and match elements. 
Here is my the LHS of my weekly spread for 7 - 13 August. This week included a transition day for Jessica at her new school, and the first of Rachael's birthday parties!
There are a number of sheets of clear background stickers - how cool is this font and quote! 
Here is my the RHS of my weekly spread for 7 - 13 August
Aww, how sweet!! 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

MAMBI Happy Planner, Classic, The Best is Yet to Come  
MAMBI sticker value pack - watercolor 
American Crafts gold bowtie paperclips 
American Crafts fancy binder clips 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

  1. So awesome, what an amazing keepsake. Almost makes me want to have a go!

    ReplyDelete