Sunday 2 July 2017

You Go Girl - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of Heidi Swapp products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I've started with a sheet of white cardstock and added a strip of Magnolia Jane patterned paper. I added a strip of the MJ gold washi along the edge of the patterned paper and the black and white striped washi along the edge of the white cardstock. I painted some gold Color Shine on the alphas I wanted to use for my title. And I sprayed some of the Color Magic paper goods to use as embellishments.  
I've also added some torn washi in this corner. I've kept this page black, white and gold - a simple yet classy combination!
A simple tag and cluster around my photo kept this page stylish. 
I dipped the ends of the twine from the tag into the gold color shine and left to dry. Lastly I spattered gold and black Color Shine across my page.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Cardstock 
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection (12x12 paper pad, tags, washi) 
Heidi Swapp Mixed company collection (ephemera)
Heidi Swapp Gold ColorShine
Heidi Swapp Black ColorShine
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods   
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Resist Striped Alphas  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment