Wednesday 12 July 2017

Perfect Day - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of products from the  Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I love the fun bright colours of this collection and teamed it with a photo of Jessica at the beach wearing her lovely bright rashie!
I started with a sheet of white cardstock that I trimmed down to 11"x11". I splattered Heidi Swapp Teal ColorShine across the page and set aside to dry.

Once dry I matted this with a 12x12 sheet of Fancy Pants Designs "Joy parade" Wrap it in color paper. I then added a strip of paper from the Joy Parade 6x6 paper pad to the top and bottom of the page.
I added more paper from the 6x6 paper pad underneath my photo, as well as elements from the Ephemera pack and lastly puffy stickers. 
Here are some close-ups of the finished page. 
 
 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Cardstock 
Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection (12x12 papers, 6x6 paper pad, epherema, puffy stickers) 
Heidi Swapp Teal ColorShine

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment