Sunday 16 July 2017

One Summer by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and finding some time to get creative. Today on the blog I have sharing a layout of my super cute son having some pool time fun.


In this layout I have used lots of fab products that are all available over at Scrapping Clearly

These include:



I have used some of the FREE cut files available from Cocoa Vanilla Studio in this layout. This included the title 'summer' the 'ice creams' and the 'clouds'.
Click the link to download a set for yourself to use.





As mentioned above I have used some fabulous products to make this layout come together.
The Nuvo Mousse I used to build the background. I simply took a pallet knife and spread it like butter from the right hand side of the layout toward the left. I then used my finger to blend the two colours together.

I then applied the glass beads in random spots where I used the blue mousse.
This made a great effect and added some texture to the layout.

To highlight the gold mousse I used the Kelly Purkey star stamp and some gold ink to add some little feature stars. They are subtle but add that little special detail to the layout.




Have you noticed any cute pieces of puffiness?
They are the Heidi Swapp gold puffy numbers. Additional to the numbers you also get a few little accent pieces. I have used the number 1 in my title, some circle puffies mixed in with the stars, and a 'today' tag.


 I love the Cocoa Vanilla Washi Tape. It helps me blend to photo to the layout. The colours are fabulous and it's forgiving.. that means if you put it down in the wrong spot it lets you reposition it.


I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative.
Happy Scrapping
Lauren xo



No comments:

Post a Comment