Thursday 6 April 2017

The Best Things with Melinda Sweetman

Hi scrappy friends, Melinda here with you today sharing my take on the fun April sketch challenge, once again designed by the very talented Peg!

Here it is if you haven't seen it yet


And here is my take on it


And you can watch my process on the link below - just press the play button!


I have used the Kaiser Craft Ooh La La collection pack for this and mostly just the Oui Oiu floral paper (I fussy cut the florals from it) and the Belle paper.


I have a little of the packaging technique in the background with the Avocado Art Anthology spray and applied a few splatters in Navy Colour Shimmer Dust.


The finishing touches were a few of my left over triangles from my last project - as photo corners and also as corners on the top left and bottom right of the page.




So, make sure you get your entries in for this months challenges, you still have most of the month to get them done! Head over here to the FB group to upload your entries. We love to see the way you guys interpret the challenges!!

Thanks, as always for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!


Melinda

Products used (and still in stock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment