Wednesday 12 April 2017

Project Life - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm showing you Week 28 part 1 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. It has been made using the Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection (papers, cork stickers with glitter accents, ephemera and puffy stickers) available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. I had so many photos for this week so I've used 4 pages in my Project Life album :)
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've cut papers from the Moonstruck collection down to 4"x4" cards for this page and added a range of cork, paper and puffy sticker elements. 
I painted onto 2"x2" cardstock in coordinating colours (using Prima Watercolor Confections) then stamped with words from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set. This is a great way to personalise your pages. 
I also like to add tickets, cards and keepsakes from our holiday. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. For this page I've used a selection of white cardstock and cut elements from the Moonstruck 3x4 journalling cards paper .  
On one of the cards I painted with my  Prima Watercolor Confections then stamped with flowers from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set. I then added some die cut elements. This is one of my all time favourite cards!! 
Jessica was so brave trying the indoor skydiving! I attached a piece of her wrist band to the photo. I also added some handwritten journalling and a die cut butterfly to a card. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection (papers, cork stickers with glitter accents, ephemera and puffy stickers) 
Gold bowtie paperclips 
Prima Watercolor Confections  
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment: