Thursday 13 April 2017

Peg's Mood Board

Good Morning Arty Peeps!
Welcome to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today I'm sharing my take on the April mood board, there is lots of inspiration to be had from the themes to the patterns, and colours. Check it out at the bottom of this post. I went with the colours, choosing apricot/brown, green, and black & white with touches of light blue. Why don't you come play along here

 I started with a background made from layering Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink (you simply MUST play with these, they are so fab!) with Distress reinkers then added some grunge in the form of Dylusions ink spray with a stencil, all on heavy weight card. I also used a Hambly transparency to add a graphic feel and make the inkiness more subtle.

For my little paper and die-cut clusters I finished what I had left of some Cocoa Vanilla 'Made of Awesome' paper and ephemera. It always feels so good to finish a pack of something, don't you think?


Inspired by these gorgeous new stamps I've been using, I did my journalling in hashtags. How fun is that?!

Here's the finished page.

 My title is made from foil Thickers I coloured with an alcohol marker. I outlined them with a white pen. I also used a few brads from this pack.

Here is the mood board, so many options, right?!

If you are more of a sketch scrapper we have one of those too, check it out here. As always there is a generous prize for the winner.

Thanks so much for coming by.
Yours in scrappiness.

1 comment:

  1. its brown,,,, but i still see the beauty in seeing the new picker

    ReplyDelete