Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Heart by Lauren Hender

Happy Easter everyone and a big thank you for stopping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today.

Today I am sharing a bright and happy layout of my little girl and her puppy Elsa.. yes I let my little 6 yr old at the time pick her name. lol

In this layout I have used the beautiful Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.
I absolutely adore this collection. It is perfect for all the little princesses in our lives.


How great is this patterned paper I used to create this layout on! The only issue is that it really stands out and sometimes a photo can be lost on a busy page. To fix that issue in some areas I used some white and pink paint to blend a little on the background which soften the area behind my photo and embellishments.


I then added some layers of patterned paper behind the photos to give them a little pop and mounted them using some foam tape. I also used a couple of paper doilies to sneak around the layout to give a little different texture.


I then fussy cut some butterflies, the ribbon, tags, castle and birdy and adhered them around the photos and off to the left hand side of the layout. 



I then added my title and alpha stickers.. see if you can spot the stuff up lol. No layout is perfect right! and to finish off I added some hand written journaling to give it a little personal touch.


So lets do some shopping!!

To find all things Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams in the Scrapping Clearly Store just click HERE

I hope my layout has inspired you to be creative.

Thanks for stopping by

Lauren xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Such a funky and pretty page. I especially like that you hand journalled!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant see the mistake , but i adore your little princess and your layouts are always delightful.. this one is gooooorge

    ReplyDelete