Sunday 2 April 2017

Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have 2 cards to share with you made using the Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection (paper pad, ephemera tags, sticker elements, decorative brads) available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
Each card measures 14cmx14cm and the base is made from a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock. I love the larger square size of these cards - makes them more special! I've then trimmed down pieces of paper from the paper pad and added to the front of each card. I love the smaller size of the patterns that are in the pad compared to the 12x12 papers - makes them perfect for smaller sized projects like cards. 

Lastly I've added strips of papers, stickers, brads and wood veneer to finish the card.  
I've chosen a different colour palette for each card, I love how this is possible with the variety of papers in the paper pad!   
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include
Cardstock  
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection   (paper pad, ephemera tags, sticker elements, decorative brads) 
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows   

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment: