Wednesday 19 April 2017

Birthday Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm sharing 2 birthday cards I made featuring the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. 

I love the rose stamps in this set and wanted to feature them on my card fronts. For this first card I randomly stamped the single rose image across the card using Tsukineko versamark stamp pad then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I used my Prima Watercolor Confections  to watercolour the card. Once dry I mounted this onto a mat of Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" - Paper 11 then onto the card base. Lastly I added 2 different Heidi Swapp alphas for my sentiment.      
For the second card I used the same technique and procedure but this time used a stamp with 2 roses and leaves and placed them in opposite corners of the card.   
Here are some close-ups of the embossing and watercolouring - I just love this effect!! 
 

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

White cardstock  
Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" - Paper 11 
Prima Watercolor Confections  
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane stamp set 
Heidi Swapp puffy pink glitter alphas

Heidi Swapp pink glitter alphas
Tsukineko versamark stamp pad 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment:

  1. So, so pretty. Love the watercolour effects you used!

    ReplyDelete