Saturday 8 April 2017

April Sketch - Every DREAM begins with a DREAMER

Happy Weekend Scrappy Arty's peeps... 

I love sketches! 

They are the perfect foundation when your brain is stuck and you need some inspiration to hit you. I've used this months sketch, with some of the awesome goodies I received this month from the SHOP to create this moody layout featuring my kidlets... 


I'm a bit of a sustainability nut, and I'm always looking for out of the box ideas to add to my layouts... I literally used the box this month! 
I've used the lid of the black pizza box that my DT goodies came in as my base, and I've stuck down then stitched the 'Hubble' patterned paper from the Shimelle - Star Shine collection.

Then with some Marble Black Dylusions spray, I've misted the paper in random bursts. 


Next I have cut out bits from the Astro patterned paper, sewed around the edges and layered it up with Xpress It Double Sided Foam Tape.

Add to that some of the Your Creative Wings Chipboard – Chevron Strip raw, and some of the amazing Vicki Boutin chunky gold glitter with some Glossy Accents and you have one awesome layout. 



Don't forget to upload your sketch challenge layouts to the Facebook page HERE... 






No comments:

Post a Comment