Thursday 20 April 2017

April Mood Board - by Chloe

Hi there fellow creatives!

Have you seen the April Mood Board yet?  It's a very different board to what I would normally create with - but I challenged myself!


I focussed on just a few of the colours to make these cards ...


I love that I could bring a different colour scheme out of the Fancy Pants Joy Parade range I am creating with this month :)



Love that cork look paper!



Products used:
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Ephemera
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Flair
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers – Shapes and Dots
Fancy Pants Designs – Joy Parade Collection – Puffy Stickers

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Chloe, great take on the mood board!

    ReplyDelete