Friday 7 April 2017

Adventure favours the Brave

Howdy Folks , Lisa here with a Friday Mixed Media update ,
sharing a little art journal page 
Yep, there is my wing fascination again, 
(if i got them, ill use them) 
So I started with some Heidi Swapp pattern paper and 
adhered it to the page of my Dina Wakley Mixed Media art journal  with Liquitex Matt Medium 
then added a little blue Dina Wakley paint using my beloved Liquitex spatula.
Drying time 
 Out come the jumbo white and black sharpies...omg I seriously love them ,
 for mark making and filling in space with journaling ,
they are bold and fun to use.
You may have to pm Kylie direct if you want these babies , 
they don't appear on the SC Shop Webpage. 
A few strip sentences and words from the Flutterby Designs stickers sheets 
A couple of Darkroom Door film photos for added interest, and then out comes the big beautiful wings made with this stencil here and black lava textured paste from Prima .
A butterfly stamp from the finnabair/Prima stamp range and 
then I added my beautiful girl to this page,a photo taken a few years ago  
I love this childs free spirit and loving nature,
 her passion and need to travel and explore the world.
this page is my way of preparing myself for the inevitable change in our lives, 
when our children grow and go off to explore the world and themselves .

Thanks for dropping by .
Ill be back next week.

1 comment: