Monday 20 March 2017

Neo colour/Water Brush Play

Hi Everyone

Marelle here to share some products I have been playing with from the shop

I am involved in Scrapping Clearly Circle Journal that is going around Australia at the moment - we all do a page in each other's Art Journals - it is so much fun and we are nearing the end of it - I cannot wait to get my journal back with everyone's creations in it!

I was playing with my Circle journal  and decided to use some amazing mixed media products from the shop.

First I used Liquitex Heavy Body paint (wow it is an amazing product!) as my base on my pages on my Art Journal.    Caron'd'arche Neocolor 11 water soluble wax pastels  - definitely my new Mixed Media fave.  I decided to use a water brush and use them as "water colours" - I printed out an image from Pinterest and altered it using a water brush and some of the amazing colours from this palette.

Next I used a  Crafters Workshop 6x6 Stencil called Coaster with some texture paste coloured with Dylusions Paint in London Blue randomly over the background. I also used Dylusions Bubblegum Pink mist on this background, and Dylusions Pure Sunshine.

I used Bazzill Black raven cardstock to mount the image, and finished it off with Heidi Swapp foam stamps!


I hope you will have a look through the shop and try your hand with some of these amazing products!

Happy crafting
Marellex

No comments:

Post a Comment