Tuesday 21 March 2017

Mermaid Hair - March Mood Board


Morning Scrapping Clearly Peeps...

Have you had a chance to check out our Mood board this month? As soon as I saw it, I knew this was the photo I was going to scrap. My daughter attend a private school where weird and wackey hair colours are a huge No-No... So for the summer holidays we dyed her maid pastel blue and she declared it 'mermaid hair'. 


I started my base off with a piece of black cardstock from my stash. It was a piece of Core'dinations that had a blue base, so when I have sanded the edges, the blue came through. 

Next grab some Marshmallow Heavy weight cardstock and some Colour Blast shimmer powder in LushNavy Sunshine and Peacock and get messy and play!! 

I usually sprinkle a little bit onto the cardstock them apply random spritz of water and let them meld and mix. The effects are stunning and the applications are endless. 


Ive used pieces of patterned cardstock from the
 Crate Paper - Cute Girl range to matt my photo, and the super cute mermaid cut out from the chipboard stickers with glitter accents.



To finish it off, ive added some splatters of acrylic paint in London Blue and Calypso Teal from Dylusions


Dont forget to upload your mood board entries to the Face book page HERE to be in the running for some amazing prizes.

Happy Scrapping...

xoxox

Skai







No comments:

Post a Comment