Thursday 2 February 2017

Smile with Amy Prior

Hi there Scrapping Clearly fans! Amy Prior back with you all again today, this time sharing a quick layout that I created using the gorgeous My Minds Eye On Trend 2 Collection to showcase a photo of my mum and step-dad during their recent joint surprise 60th birthday party. 


This layout came together super quick thanks to fantastic coordinating products! To start this layout off, I have smeared some Colour Blast - Colour Paste - Bling over a piece of My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 Collection - Patterned Paper. As you can see, there is no real method to this you just need to quickly smear the paste where you want it to show and be sure to work quickly to avoid the look of trying too hard to be perfect.





Checkout the difference in colour when that gorgeous colour paste is dry. It is important to know that all Colour Blast colour pastes dry much darker then they appear in the jar. The best idea is to make yourself a swatch so that you can easily colour match when creating. 


There is so much gorgeous gold on this page that it was so hard to photograph unfortunately. Gold makes me so happy and I hope my mum and step-dad love this layout as much as I do.


Full product list for this layout includes...


Well that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

No comments:

Post a Comment