Wednesday 8 February 2017

Pure Love - Sketch Challenge


Evening Arty peeps... popping in today for a double share of inspiration!


I was reading on a group page recently what gets every one creating when they are lacking inspiration, and the main response given was sketch challenges. 

Sketches are a great 'base' to any layout and can be the springboard to creating beautiful layouts. There are no hard and fast rules, so you can interpret any way your mind see's it. This month I've used our sketch challenge top creating this gorgeous layout featuring my friends newborn bubby and these amazing pictures from their newborn shoot. 


I began with a sheet of white Marshmallow cardstock and painted the edges with Ceramcoat Acrylic paint in Pink quartz


Next I've layered up a hand cut heart from Cocoa Vanilla Studios 'Dreamy' that I have inked the edges of with Distress Ink in Picket Fence and machine stitched onto my background. 


Layer up your photos with Foam Mounting tape and begin to stick your embellishments down with Glossy Accents. Ive used some random embellishments left over in my stash, as well as Cocoa Vanilla 'Free Spirit' flare. Add some Thickers for your title and you have one finished layout. 


Dont forget that Scrapping Clearly has an awesome prize pack to be given away each month. All you need to do is create a sketch based on our example and upload it the challenge folder on Facebook HERE

I cant wait to see what you create...




No comments:

Post a Comment