Saturday 18 February 2017

My Tribe layout, using Fancy Pants Golden Days collection, by Tania

Hello lovely scrappers! Today I'm here to share another layout using this gorgeous, Fancy Pants collection- Golden Days. I love it so much!!! I've managed to use about 8 of the different patterned papers on this one and some matching ephemera and embellishments, without too much pattern clash...(I hope!!)
 I've used this month's moodboard for inspiration! Here it is here:


And here's my layout!!


I love all the different elements in the ephemera pack, there's some gold embellishments in there, which match perfectly with the Puffy stickers, and the gold, acetate words, the paper clips too!!! (The paper clip is holding my hidden journaling behind the photo!!!





The gold arrowheads are awesome for adding another focal point on your page, and when I wanted to tie it all together, I added a few of the gold hearts from the puffy sticker pack. There's also some numbers from the Paper alphabet pack.



This layout came together in a few hours, (that was including getting dinner in between!!) That's what I love about having matching bits from a complete range, it comes together quite easily, without too much thinking.

Here is a list of the products used, all from the Scrappingclearly store.


Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you find time to play along wtih our challenges this month!!!
Be sure to upload them over on our Community Facebook Page to be in the running for a fab prize from the Scrappingclearly store.
See you next time,
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment