Friday 17 February 2017

Loving Love

Howdy Bloggers , Lisa Here with a blog update .
I have been away in the Hunter Valley getting arty with some super cool folk
 and catching up with some of my awesome SC DT  buddies.
I didn't actually get time to create in that 5 days , as I had a few teaching gigs to attend too
but I did get time to play and to chat with creative peeps to recharge .
:) :) :)
Wait a minute , I did make this while I was floating in between classes.
Being that Valentines Day was but a few days away , 
and having just sat in the BEST Journaling Class ever .
THANK YOU PEG HEWITT for that !!!!
I felt compelled to create something that has been in my head for a while now.
an Ode to love , in particularly, what I love about my man.
 17 things I love about him in 2017
the front cover is unfinished-a bit like our journey- , but the important stuff is there.
Ive used one A3 sheet and a few sheets of A4 watercolour papers to make the book.
Stencils and Dylusions sprays for the front and an acrylic paint frenzy in hot colours within the pages.




I wonder how many people out there wrote, 
some words of love to their spouse this year?
We celebrate love everyday , but Valentines for us, 
is a celebration of our love connection and lust for each other.
some people I imagine do this on there wedding anniversary.
I don't have one of those, so this is my day to celebrate us .
I hope this inspires you to rejoice and document those special things you love about your partner.

Thanks for dropping by, see you next week.

2 comments: