Tuesday 28 February 2017

Love this Boy layout by Tania

Hi there friends!!! I'm back with you today, with my take on the Feb sketch, you still have until midnight tonight, if you wish to play along!!!! Check it out below!!!




Now, I know I've mentioned this before, but I am a huge fan of the Golden Days collection by Fancy Pants!!! Seriously, what a great kit, the colours are something I would not normally go for myself, so it has been very refreshing moving away from my comfort zone and having the opportunity to scrap another boy page!!!



Look at these adorable, puffy stickers from the collection, love the gold ones!!! (Which have some cool words you can use in your titles!)
 I cut a few little arrow pieces out as extra embellishments!


I'm also a fan of the large paper alphas, I really don't use enough of all the alphabet stickers and thickers I have. This kit makes it all so easy when even the alphas match the papers!!!





And there you have the complete layout. The only extras I used from my stash were: cardstock, the negative of a large die cut heart I did on my Silhouette Machine, some paper punches, ink and tiny alphas.
Everything else is from the Scrappingclearly store listed below!!!


Thanks for looking and don't forget to keep an eye on our Community Facebook page to check out all the other entries for this month's challenges, and upload your own if you have time to play!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment