Monday 2 January 2017

Product Review Monday

Hi everyone

Marelle here with a look at the amazing Derwent intense blocks!!  

I love that they are so flexible - you can use them on watercolour paper, Kraft, Bazill 250gsm Marshmellow cardstock!  



This first photo I have used Derwent Inktense Blocks on Marshmellow 250gsm cardstock - I swiped the blocks across the page and then used a water brush to blend.  Then when that was dry, I stencilled over the top with some light texture paste.



In this second photo I swiped the blocks randomly over a piece of water colour paper, again used the water brush over the top.I love the depth of colour that is achieved on the water colour paper.

In this third photo I used the blocks over the top of Kraft Cardstock and lightly swiped with a water brush.



I hope you get the chance to purchase some of these amazing blocks to try new techniques for the New Year!

Until next week

Happy Scrapping/crafting/creating!

Marellexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment