Tuesday 24 January 2017

My Happy Place

Hiya Arty Peeps.
How's things?
This summer I have spent a lot of the hot times in my art room since it's the only place around here with air con, lucky me! Plenty of time to reflect on some of the good times I had last year. And then to celebrate them in scrapbooking.

This is a pretty simple page, an opportunity
 to use all these photos together to tell a story.

I started with a patterned paper background this time and added some yellow/gold splats and some black splats.

I cut up this gorgeous piece of patterned paper and used it for journal bits and accents around my photos. I typed my journalling on the bland ones.
I embellished with enamel dots, flairs, and chippy arrow and heart stickers.

I used a little strip of Hambly transparency to frame my focal point then placed my title above it. I added a couple of cute pink word stickers to finish it off.

Simple but perfect because the page totally lets the photos shine.
I always have such a fun time when I get to hang out with this awesome gal.


Thanks for coming by today.
just a reminder of our 2 challenges this month.
I hope you get a chance to play along and maybe win a prize.
Click on the graphics to go to the upload folders on Facebook.



Until next time




1 comment:

  1. you know how much i absolutely love this Peg ....bring on feb xx

    ReplyDelete