Tuesday 17 January 2017

Goggles + Hunter ~ A Scrapbook page with Melinda

Hi there fellow ScrappingClearly fans, it's Melinda here with you today and I am super excited to share my take on this month's super fun and bright mood board designed by the very talented Peg from the design team!

Here is a little refresher:


Ah!!! I seriously love it! I do have to admit, I was a little unsure to start with. That is until I started flipping through my printed photos and this one of my baby just jumped out at me as perfect for this board! And paired with my favourite collection, of all time, ever!! Starshine by Shimelle Laine :D

Here is my take:


And here is my process video for this LO



I really, really, really love how this turned out!! I cut the title on my cameo and then backed each letter with some offcuts from the 6x6 paper pad. Oh, after I did some playing with gelato's and water and some Colour Paste!


A couple of little layers behind the photo - more scraps, a piece from the ephemera pack and a clear sticker. And then, a fun, rainbow border around the left and top - again, more scraps! If you watched my last process video you would have seen me "screw up" the other side of this paper (it has all the little stars on it - one of my fave papers, ever!!), so I stuck down the 2 sides I had applied gesso too, attached to my white cardstock and saved the left overs from behind the white cardstock ;)



Last up I added in some black splatters, my journalling, some stitching around 2 sides, a little stamping and a sharpie pen to outline each letter in the title!


You still have 2 whole weeks to enter the challenges this month so make sure you head over to the FB group here to load up your entries to go into the drawn for a voucher to the store!

Also, did you see that ScrappingClearly have just launched some awesome online classes with members of the DT teaching?! There are still a few days left to sign up to the 1st class with Skai so if your interested you can find all the info here.

Thanks as always for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!

Melinda

Product List:
Gelatos: blueberry, mango, snow cone, lemon (I think!) and orange soda (perhaps!!)
Colour Blast Colour Sprays: Sunset, Saffron, Sapphire and Roadbase



No comments:

Post a Comment