Sunday 4 December 2016

Sweet - December sketch - by Chloe

💚💚💚💚💚
Hello scrappers!  How are you?  I'm sharing my take on the December sketch today:


I've gone a little Christmassy for this page ... 💚 it only takes me a year to scrap Christmas pics! LOL


I've used bits and pieces from the Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company range ... and added some PINK from the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 to match my photo (we went pink and purple and silver decorations last year!)


Lots of silver stars from the sequin pack .... so cute! 🌟

Other products used:
Tinsel and Company Chipboard Elements
Tinsel and Company Ephemera Tags
Heidi Swapp Shaped Paper Clips
My Mind’s Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – Decorative Brads
My Mind’s Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers – Elements

Hope you can play along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment