Wednesday 28 December 2016

Hello Gourmet Shake and Harry with Melinda

Hi there scrappy friends, Melinda here today with my latest share

Today I am sharing my take on the December sketch challenge using some of the beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection!


Here is a reminder of the sketch





And my take



As you can see I have kept this one pretty clean and simple and really love how it came out!

Here are a couple of close ups



And here is the list of products I have used to create this page:


If you would like to see this page come together here is a link to my process video! 



So, if you like the look of the sketch and would like to win yourself a happy little prize (great way to kick off 2017!!) make sure you get your entries in my the 31st!!



Have a safe and wonderful New Year, see you in 2017!





Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment