Monday 19 December 2016

"Cousins" layout by Bernii Miller


Hi there Scrappy peeps..


It's Bernii Miller here with you today to share a layout I created with the gorgeous Pebbles    " Spring Fling" collection, and some Heidi Swapp goodies .. which are all available in the Scrapping Clearly store.. I will link to all the goodies used at the end of this post .

So I based this layout around the gorgeous foil accent cutouts from the Spring Fling collection.. These cards are so pretty and I knew I wanted to use the Spring is in the air card, and that gorgeous mint green floral card. 

So let me show you what I have created. 


"Cousins" layout by Bernii Miller using the Pebbles Spring Fling collection for Scrapping Clearly.




"Cousins" layout by Bernii Miller using the Pebbles Spring Fling collection for Scrapping Clearly.



"Cousins" layout by Bernii Miller using the Pebbles Spring Fling collection for Scrapping Clearly.


This was such a fun layout to create and I had a little trouble stopping myself using up all the super cute Spring Fling - Floral puffy stickers .. This is a collection that is full of gorgeous florals and lots of pretty Kraft patterns, and I have left direct links underneath to the gorgeous products I have used here today. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx


Pebbles Spring Fling - 12 x 12 Chalkboard floral paper.
Pebbles Spring Fling - foil accents cards.
Pebbles Spring Fling - Puffy Stickers Floral .
Pebbles Spring Fling - 6 x 6 paper pad.
Heidi Swapp - Puffy Alpha Stickers.
Heidi Swapp - September Skies Stitched Banners.
Liquitex - Gesso.

No comments:

Post a Comment