Thursday 1 December 2016

Chill Time

Good Morning Arty peeps!

Peg here today, standing in for Bernii, sharing a page sort of inspired by the mood board for December.
I got the greens right anyway, haha.

This page will be winging it's way to Queensland shortly.

 I used the divine and vibrant Dylusions ink sprays for my background on a piece of heavy weight cardstock. Then to add some more depth I inked through a couple of stencils using this awesome tool and these inkpads. I also used the same ink pads to stamp a light patch under the photos. I mounted foam thickers on white card to make them pop for my title, and added Motex journalling. The edge of the page I coloured with Distress Stain that had been applied to my craft mat. I have also used that particular mat as a gelli printing plate, it works quite well. This is my go-to sticky stuff for photos and paper.

Here is the mood board for December, I hope you can find time at this busy time of year to play along.
We love seing your creations!

Thanks for coming by

No comments:

Post a Comment