Monday 26 December 2016

Cheers to a New Year coming!

Happy Holidays!!
It's Boxing Day in Australia today.
I hope everyone has had (or is still having) a fabulous Xmas day.

Since 2016 has been a bit of a crappy year I scrapped this page to celebrate one of the few good times. AND it was a great time!

 The story explains it all, I typed it up on my new WeRMK typewriter, it's awesome! I LOVE that it will type across a full 12 x 12 page and there are so many gorgeous accessories! There are still a few in the shop, Mint, Pink, or White, but you'd better be quick because they fly off the shelves. Here I used 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and hand cut the strips, taking up the space around my foam word.

I made a background on Marshmallow card using a TCW stencil with a Kaisercraft stamp and archival ink (so it wouldn't run when I wet it). Then I coloured it up with some Funky Fuschia and Cut Grass Dylusions sprays.

I layered up my photos on some black and white patterned papers I had lying around then added paperclips, a flair, and a chippy title (I coloured over the 'fun' with a Posca pen to make it stand out).

I embellished with a Kaisercraft flower and chippy stickers, the camera is from the same pack as my chippy title.


 I added a couple of phrase stickers to my pics and used some freebie Doc Marten stickers from the local surf shop - bargain!

Thanks for taking time out to drop in.
See y'all next year!



1 comment: