Thursday 3 November 2016

Peg's Sketch Page

Hiya Artsy Peeps
Hope life is treating you well.

I got to playing with the sketch this month and my page kinda took on a life of it's own. The basic elements are there but I got off track a little by trying to highlight the words of the stencil.

 I started with some Marshmallow card and Tim Holtz distress crayons. The crayons are just like Faber Castell Gelatos except that once they dry they will not reactivate, handy! My next layer was done by scribbling the Distress crayon on my messy mat, adding water and applying with a make-up sponge through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

I used foil Thickers for my title, some old deco tape, a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker, and a die cut from ?? somewhere. The page still looked just a little flat so I added some Heidi Shine splats.

This is the sketch, hope you get to play along, the prize is always fabulous!

Til next time,
Happy scrapping!

1 comment: