Tuesday 15 November 2016

Moodboard inspired layout, by Tania

HELLO.....I'm here to share my layout, titled, 'BEAUTIFUL'! And it's my take on the moodboard this month!!! Here is the moodboard in case you haven't seen it!!!



So, here's my layout!! I'm using some Chickaniddy papers this month!!! And loads of other gorgeous delights from the Scrappingclearly store which I will link you to, as we go along!!!


I started my background by spongeing a thin layer of Gesso around the photo. I then used a Dusty Attic stencil and some gorgeous 'BLING' & 'JUST BLUE' colour paste.
Once that was dry, I did a tiny bit of stamping around the colour paste with a Kaisercraft, tiny dots stamp, & a cute little wooden Heidi Swapp heart stamp from her Memory Planner range! Then, it was all about the layers behind my photo. I've used a mixture of the Chickaniddy papers again, plus some Prima packaging, (from some flowers). There's also a few pieces of that gorgeous Maggie Holmes, gold foil vellum which I had left over from a previous project! I did add a few gold accents on this layout! At the very bottom, there's a strip of the We R' Memory Keepers, Clearly Posh acetate, and in the photo below, you can see my Gold, Heidi Swapp acetate word I used, for my title.


Below the title is a cute little, Flea Market bow...I love these, from Maggie Holmes & Crate Paper!!! You'll see I have a paper drinking straw behind my layers, some washi tape, then there's the flower cluster, which is made up of some Prima sugar blooms & other smaller flowers. I coloured some white leaves, using Distress stain.


I hope I have inspired you to play along with our moodboard this month. don't forget there's a sketch too. You can link up your challenges over on the facebook page now. See the link above!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment