Monday 14 November 2016

Laugh so Hard....

Hi there arty peeps.
Hope all's well with you.
I'm here today to share a fab colourful page with you celebrating a wonderful friendship made through scrapbooking and retreating. I used super bright Dylusions paints to reflect the amazing spirit and talent of my buddy Lisa.

With a base of heavy weight cardstock I applied the paint using my Gelli plate. I added a strip of Hambly transparency top and bottom, secured with some machine stitching and washi tape. I used these cute Heidi Swapp stickers to create a visual line diagonally down the page. I coloured these wood veneers with my black Copic marker for the title with some Dymo. Then embellished with sequins and a chippy heart sticker. The black and spotty edge was done with Distress Stain and bubble wrap.

Here's a close up of the Copic coloured wood veneer, I love how easy this is.

I hope you are joining us for our monthly challenges, we are now asking you to post directly to our FB albums..... Mood Board & Sketch.

Thanks for coming by,
happy crafting,

1 comment:

  1. I love you Peggy. So much fun getting arty and catching up..super rad colourful piece.. xxx

    ReplyDelete